- Learning shouldn’t be a lonesome act because “no individual has sufficient experience, education, natural ability and knowledge” without the collaboration of a great group of people.
- Learning by teaching principle motivates the student to learning more about a subject by teaching it.
- Encouraging all to participate and contribute to decisions or workshops, make friends, enjoy the learning experience and evolving to your “greatest version.”
- Constructing learning activities, Simple Stimulus-Response Learning, to optimize the outcome of the learning situation.
- Learning to acquire information and be able to use it, make decisions, judgments, and “give experience to learner to control and determine one’s own learning.”
- Everyone is original and has something to contribute to the world.
- Facilitate discussion to visualize the solution to what is the truth that faces all of us.
- Learning can be work, but not a job. If you find yourself grinding it out over a task, stop and take a break, do something creative and fun, than go back to studying.
Live – Learn – Grow
Translate » Top