The Board of Directors is elected by our membership for the responsibility of the overall governance of EOII. A talented group of community volunteers provides our strategic leadership and stewardship.
The following individuals are the current members of our Board of Directors:
- Adam White, President and Chair
- Vacant, Vice President and Vice Chair
- Vacant, Secretary
- Vacant, Treasurer
- Vacant, Legal
Adam White – Chief Executive Officer
Vacant – Chief Financial Officer
Vacant – Chief Operations Officer
Vacant – Chief Legal Officer
Other unfilled positions:
- Executive Director of Strategic Partnerships and Community Outreach
- Executive Director of Sales and Marketing
- Executive Director of Knowledge Management and Innovation
- Executive Director of Leadership Management
- Executive Director of Information and Technology
We are grateful to the many companies, organizations, individuals, and great groups who believe in Emporium of I and I and sharing their services with us. Their understanding about the benefits of creative collaborations and coordination to enable “artists rising together”, is greatly appreciated.
Interested in becoming a partner?
Send us a quick note at: email@example.com
In order to keep aware of current community issues, improving our service delivery and value, good communication and culture, marketing strategy, and up-to-date on latest social business trends – we create working groups where:
members to share resources and experiences
generate ideas and projects